Monday, December 20, 2010

Sinus crud

Well, the weather is considerably warmer here, about 45 and sunny now. I can't really enjoy it because I have been going downhill with the sinuses since Thurs. Started with swollen glands, now have a 3:00 Dr's apt. for the sinus stuff. Teeth and face hurt.
I did take DH to St. Augustine on Sat. evening. Ate fried shrimp at a little Mom & Pop place, then got on the "Holly, Jolly Trolly" to ride around and see all the Christmas lights. Lots of people, all seemed to be in a good mood and singing Christmas songs. It was great fun.
Have been sleeping (sort of) in my quilting room on the day bed for the last 2 nights. Coughing, so not doing much sleeping. Thankfully I don't have any gifts to make, so can lay low and watch mindless TV, or find a book to read.
The dogs don't understand why I'm not walking them right now. They will have to be happy with the back yard for today.
Sinusy Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger doris. said...

Oh noes! How awful to be sick right before Christmas. I hope the doctor will get you turned around quickly. It's the same temps here the past two days, that you have, and I've had Sophie out for some 3 mile walks. She has had cabin fever for weeks, and is now much calmer. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home