Wednesday, December 22, 2010

back among the living/Merry Christmas

Wow-those antibiotics sure worked fast. I'm singing the praises of the "Z" pack, two Mon, two on Tues, two this morning and I'm almost 100%. Even went out today and got a hair cut.
Now I'll be able to really enjoy Christmas Eve services and dinner with friends.
I have the Glee Christmas CD on, they do have great voices. After that comes Josh Groban, then an assortment of lots of people.
Doggies had baths just now and they are not happy with me. It is supposed to start getting down to freezing tomorrow night, so wanted to get that chore over with. It was sunny by 10:00 AM and the temp. went up to 70 by noon.
We are under high fire warnings, no rain in months. We need some of what Calif. is getting.
So-if you all don't get to check in for a few days, Merry Christmas to all. Stay well, and happy quilting into the new year.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home