Monday, October 11, 2010

Suzanne's in Moultrie

wELL.... I think I accidentally touched something on the keyboard and maybe posted an empty post ...

About Suzanne's quilt shop in Moultrie...... A few years ago, I ordered some fabric from her online shop. When it arrived, it had a musty/mildew odor to it that washing did not remove. I finally filled up the washer, added a little bit of Clorox bleach, let the (substantial) yardage soak for eight hours, rinsed & washed again, and the odor finally was gone. Be wary of anything you buy there, if you are allergic to mold like I am.

Sandi in MN - Congratulations on 25 years and Happy Anniversary! Thank you for posting the lovely photos and sharing with us.

Doris W. in TN

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Gosh, I didn't smell anything in the store. Do you think that it got wet in transit?
I think calling the store and asking for some "customer service" might have been in order.
Anyway, sorry you had the problem.
I thought the shop was delightful.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home