Thursday, October 7, 2010

25th Wedding Anniversary




















Ken and I celebrated out 25th anniversary by renewing our vows. We had a great time (and a great photographer!). I think the family shot will have to be a Christmas card this year.
My SIL, Adam, is on the left, our dd Lindsay (carrying 1st g-baby), Ken, me and son Weston. The dress was one that my dd wore for the dance part of her wedding. She, the smart shopper that she is, bought it for $100 and since it fit well, I used it, too. Since she's pregnant and didn't fit into any of the God-knows-how-many-gowns she already has she went to the Salvation Army store and bout the one she's wearing for $15! She worked at a tux store and ordered the guys clothes to match her dress.

I'm enjoying everyone's pictures, especially the field of flowers. Just lovely. Fun to see the pets, as well!

Jane, good luck with your surgeries. Hopefully there will be an upside which could be getting some hand sewing done.

Back to work for me. I have tons to finish for quilt market at the end of the month.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Oh, Sandy! What wonderful pictures. And a beautiful dress. What was your DH saying that had everyone looking and smiling at him?
Congrats. on the 25 years.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Sandi Irish said...

You know, I have no idea! It was a nice natural looking shot though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home