Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ragweed, on line degrees, etc.

It has been a wonderful day here so far. Cool air, warm sun, just right for walking this morning. I even got one of my 1/2 finished quilts out and started working on it this afternoon.
Don't think my proportions are correct, but it is my "art quilt" so who cares?
Ragweed--oh, I'm so alergic to the stuff, glad I wasn't near where that pic. was taken. It is lovely, but I think it's also called sneezeweed, for a good reason.
Kathi in Idaho--which are you in the picture with the dogs? They are lovely pictures, looks like a relaxing, fun time.
As far as I have heard for on-line classes, you are graded in the weekly participation, several people are given an assignment, then you talk to each other, or critique each other's work.
This is 3rd had info. as I've never taken a class like that. I think it's sort of an open forum.

Where is Jane in N.C.? Hopefully she is off somewhere having fun, not run into another creek
Another scary thought, DGS #1 is now 14 and can get a learner's permit in N. D.
Guess it would be helpful for living in a farm area, but gosh, 14!
Is anyone other than me watching Hawaii-50 on Monday nights? I'd say I was trying to relive my youth, but the show is totally different, much more gunfire, fast action, that the original. It seems like another lifetime, 40 years, that I lived there. Was much thinner and single, and poor then. Some day I'll go back, as DH wants to visit. Maybe for our 35th anniv.
OK, going bowling tonight with some GFs. It should be fun, hopefully no one has a video camera.
Sara in sunny Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home