Friday, October 8, 2010

Congratulations Sandi !

Well done, 25yrs is quite a milestone, and you are looking good...! I suppose we've all had our moments.?!? Was very impressed with your DD's frugal ways. You did well there !

It's cold and wet today, after a week when we really thought that winter was well over. Back to fires and warm clothing. Good day to go to a movie but our nearest cinemas are closed because of earthquake damage, so we won't be doing that.

Are any of you on Face book or Twitter ? I have no idea about either, but am tempted to find out about them as they seem to be a fun way of finding old friends and keeping in touch with people. The thing is, do I want to spend any more time at my computer ? Probably not ! There's always a trade off isn't there ? We have got Skype and I'm not too sure that I'm thrilled about that. With family overseas, the calls come through at strange hours sometimes and it's quite an effort to suddenly become chatty and lively when you've been sleeping in front of the fire !

Enjoy your w/end.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home