Saturday, October 9, 2010

MARION

Tried to email you this morning and was rejected. Have you changed your email address lately? If so, could you email me please?

Back to school tomorrow for the last term/time, for the year and for me!!! 14 days of teaching classes and 22 days of library admin left. I am starting to make lists of things I would like to do over the next year or so. Lately I've been thinking of 'posterity' - making sure what we have stashed away is offered to whomever would appreciate it most - is that normal??? I'm thinking of taking photos of the items concerned and labelling them (previous owner, where bought, etc) so people will know what they're all about. Should keep me busy for a while?

We spent the school holidays doing a bit of travelling - visiting DS#3 and his wife in Melbourne and fitting in some genealogy work on the way. All very interesting. We've found out that my father spent time in gaol for bigamy - whew!!! All before my mother's time, thank goodness. Wonder if she ever knew.......... No wonder he never talked about his past.

Off to spend time with DS#2, who came up to visit for the weekend 'for a rest'. This also means bringing his laundry with him and also some trousers to hem LOL Guess who did all that!

Hugs
Fran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home