Sunday, October 24, 2010

More dogs!




Hello from the Left Coast!


Love the picture of Cooper, Rosey, and decided to show the world what my girls look like. This is Gucci (black) and my new rescued Poodle, Coco, who is an apricot. I got her last May, when she was turning one year old.

Jane, you need to find an obedience class or a trainer for your boy! Neither of these dogs had any training whatsoever when I got them as adults, and Coco was totally out of control. She is just finishing her second round of obedience classes and, like Gucci before her, is the star of the class. They want me to take her in competitions! The difference the training makes is amazing and I recommend it to anyone who is getting a new dog of any age.

When I am not hanging out with the dogs I am still working with my feral cat rescue group. We are putting on our big annual fund raiser on November 13th and there is so much work to do! Of course I still have a house full of foster kittens, too, so things are never dull. Not much quilting getting done, but I still come here every day to check up on everyone...
Hope you are all well!
Jean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home