Wednesday, October 20, 2010

bear stuff

The bear story was great!
Last winter the bear center in Ely, MN had a bear den camera watching a mama bear before and after she had her cubs, very fun to watch.

Late one night I'm playing some game online and I'm hearing this really odd noise, it starts and stops occaisionally, lasting a good 20 minutes or more, very eerie. I had my son come and listen. "Listen to this, doesn't it sound like a guy breathing heavily?" He agrees it does and it NOT going away. Totally creeping me out. How is it possible that I'm hearing this disgusting guy's heavy breathing while I'm gaming? I turned the sound way down and it's still there.
Finally my son points out that I had not shut the page down for the bear cam and I'm hearing the bear's heavy breathing through the headphones he uses online! We had a good, long laugh at my silliness!
Sandi

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

SO funny, Sandi!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home