Monday, October 18, 2010

So much wood!

Rosey-it looks like you cut down a forest. Do you have more than 1 wood stove, or only one in a living room area? My DD and family found out that their furnace needs repair. Since it is a rented house I was wondering if they would be better off to get a wood stove, then could take it with them when they move again.
I know nothing of furnaces and wood stoves, just have electric heat connected with the A/C.
We used it some last year, but hardly turned it on for the previous 5 or so years.
Yes, the pictures do add a great deal to the board. I hope to get some up soon.
Am going to the NFL game downtown tonight--Jaguars vs the Tennessee Titans. I'll be almost in the nosebleed section, so you won't see me on the TV. Doris-please watch.
We were all set to take the city bus downtown, now DH wants to go early to tailgate with some folks, and drive. This is not my favorite thing to do, as the traffic coming out at midnight or later is a bear. At least I get an excust to sleep in in the morning.
Going to go paint my fingernails teal.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home