Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back again


I have not been able to get to this board and I wonder if I will find my way back again... I found it thru Facebook. I tried to leave a comment and had to reset my password to sign in...

I hope I can visit and check up on you gals more often. I have been very busy with three grandchildren living with their parents and my self and DH, it gets rather busy. DH's parent are in the late 80's now and not always doing well. We are trying to get down in FL to see them soon. They have not seen the great grands in many years and they are getting bigger each day. They youngest, they have NEVER seen.
I have been busy as treasurer of the guild. Trying to find the time to make my own stuff and getting them complete has been trial. Working full time is cutting into my quilting time. But I find time here and there, so I get some stugg done.
I entered my Christmas Lights, Bonnie Hunter design, that appeared as a mystery last year in QuiltMaker Magazine, into the local quilt show and received a second place red ribbon. I was so surprised.... I love her designs. I got to take a class with her in Hershey, PA this summer. I have made two tops with her crumb design already... It is atticting...

I will be reading the boards and hope to remember to re-bookmark them again. Keep well all.

Donna, LEH,NJ

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger blocke Oregon said...

The process of getting back is too confusing, but I may be doing something right. Your quilt is well worth a ribbon...like it a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home