Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

OK, a bit late with the good wishes. Glad things are going well for the neighbors to the north.
I've been diging in the yard, trying to clear out a small space to put some pansies. I realize that the reason I never did this before is that the ground is as hard as rocks. Lots of roots, old ferns, etc. Doing 30 min. a morning, hopefully will get the pansies in the ground by Sat. morning.

I have to clean up my quilty room for Fri-Sat. company. DH's buddy from So. Fla. is coming in to go to the FSU game on Sat. at noon. Hope he likes the new day bed.
We finally got some pictures of DD and family from N.D. She is now working part time as the postmistress of the little town's post office. The postmaster for 30 years wanted to retire. She works 4 hrs. a day, and 2 hrs. on Sat. morning. At least I know they will get my cards and letters.
OK, off to the bank, etc.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home