Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our 'houseguest"


This is Cooper, the Aussie-dog, staying with us for a few weeks; Cooper takes a few days to figure out that he's not alpha dog and I am so we tend to butt heads for awhile. But, he's getting older..eight years old today and not the holy terror he has been in years past.
Moles, voles, whatever those things are our lawn such as it is was mounded with mole-scuptures horribly last year. If I could fire a chemical down their holes, I would but with dogs around, I'd rather not so we keep cutting over the mounds and eventually the grass starts growing through them but I know what you mean, Doris, they make a huge mess of lawns every winter here.
An overcast day, himself has had a short flight with a young lad who is in Air Cadets locally so it was a thrill for him...not much lift at this time of year as the sun's warmth is waning quickly.
Winter is coming on.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home