Saturday, May 15, 2010

phones, and other things

Sara, we have much the same problem , our phone # is one digit away from a very busy pharmacy and we get at least 3-4 calls each week sometimes each day. As we had our # well before them I don't feel we should have to change. It always seems to ring at the oddest times, for instance while washing my hair or even worse than that!!!!! I have got into taking the phone with me even down the drive to fetch the mail. Not such a long drive as Jane's one but bad enough. I am an asthmatic and running up a steep drive is not my thing even if it is a call for me. I am thinking of taking up a new hobby, still quilting which is my first love but something new. I would love to take up painting again, but think I would like more of a team thingy. I love to talk, who doesn't, but can't think of what to do , any suggestions?? Not till winter is over but later. Ahem I have just realised that I am thinking ahead, great . Must be accepting the situation. Hugs to all, Bee in cooler NZ.

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2010 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

How about using your speaking gift for something like public speaking? Maybe a charity you are interested in, or at least Toastmasters'.
Other than quilting what are you passionate about? Animals? The Homeless, children being abused?
Maybe quilts for quilts of vallor, or wounded warriors.
When I was very active in our crisis pg. center I did a lot of speaking at various churches. I don't love public speaking, but the subject was what I was on fire about.
Hope this helps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home