Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bad vacation

Sigh. . . .I had high hopes of a wonderful, relaxing, romantic weekend in Savannah, GA.
Wouldn't you know DH came down with the sinus infection from H---.
We did manage to take a a short bike trip around the historic area, a walk in Forsythe park, and a wonderful dinner at the Old Pink House.
I wound up visiting the Julia Gordon Lowe house (think girl scouts) by myself on Mon. AM
Then gathered up DH, bikes, and all and I drove us home.
DH started the Z pack antibiotics this morning, and we hope will be on the mend by tomorrow.
He hasn't had much sleep in 3 days, I slept in the quilty room last night and don't remember much of anything all night.
Headachs-The very first time I had a migraine was the day after DD's wedding here at our house. I seem to do OK during the time of stress, but a few hours or a day later the pain kicks in. I've learned to always have chewable baby asprin with me. That and a Mountain Dew, or other large quanity of caffine will generally kick it.
If all else fails, turn out the lights and sleep for as long as necessary.

I've started cutting out 8in. squares for the next quilt. They are all sky colors of blue and lavender. After that, I'm going to work on angels to place all around. I have one done and like the way it turned out.

We'll see if this posts or not.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

give us a picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home