Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a good start to the day !

Everyday I have been checking and trying to access the board ! Sduccess today !
So good to see a few new posats since it left off last week.....let's keep it going ladies....We have had the weather turn on us and even have had snow on the ground.....there are still remnants of it and rain and snow to come......at this rate there will be no tulips in the spring as I still have not gotten them planted....oh well....there are always pots to be used in the spring I guess...

Finished three happy jack o'lantern small wall hangings that are now on the front doors of all the kid's houses.....and iInstead of putting away a different one that I made for me it is finished properly and hangs in the kitchen.....have now started on some christmas theme projects that I am enjoying......one especially is a 6' runner for a dear friend who is opening up her home to a Christmas house tour as a fund raiser......she has also borrowed my chandlier that has been stored for many many years to use the tear drop crystals for her tree......I think I have been drafted to help with bows and attach to the tree with her...should be fun...

Off for the coffee and to get at the neglected paperwork that has accumulated on my desk for my son's business......it is past year end and time to get it ready for the accountant.....just one of those things I have been avoiding

wishing one and all the best day possible!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home