Monday, October 12, 2009

GRACE AND MARION

Grace, I found myself suddenly feeling like an orphan with the loss of my Dad eleven years after Mom died. I grieved mightily for her, I was only 28 years old but the feeling that I was really and truly on my own without a parent to turn to when Pop went was a surprise to me. My brother later acknowledged having the same feeling. In any case it's a tough one to deal with and I am thinking of you and offering condolences.

On a happier note, Happy Big Birthday to Marion. How wonderful to have both daughters, their husbands as well as at least some of the grands all show up. What a delight. Welcome to the aging generation. Take good care of yourself and may you log lots of mileage from hereon.

Please, all of you including lurkers check out my post on the BB.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home