Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lavinia

Is your husband walking the earth with a black cloud suspended over his head? Remember that character from Lil' Abner whose name had no vowels and who was doomed to bad luck? The old expression "If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all " comes to mind. Is there nothing to be done about the vision? I feel for both of you. Would it be appropriate to say I feel his pain? Hugs to both of you. I hope you can take a day off on 8/7 and meet me in Asheville.

Jane

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

I definitely need a day out hahaha, so will work on that post haste. The eye thing is dry macular degeneration and progress seems to have slowed some. The V.A. has been outstanding helping with low vision aids as well as the lower back deal.

Love your picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home