Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm still around

but it has been a long time since I posted. I try to keep up with the posts and all the news. It has been very busy but I am finally catching up. I wonder for how long. Many commitments are now done so that feels real good and it is finally summer . We had quite a hot week here but now it is terrific.
We've at last decided that it is safe to go to Southern Ontario for a visit.LOL so that is where my focus is now.
I was reading another quilt page when I came across this, and I felt so bad that I decided I needed to post the following. Just in case.

This is an email that was posted on Karolina Kwilters today - worthy of passing along to help find the owner....------------ --------- --------- ------On Sunday, June 21st, one of my neighbors found a quilt on the westbound lane of Hwy 64 near Tarboro, NC. She says the quilt was wrapped in one of those plastic blanket packages. The quilt appears to be newly made, in wonderful condition.She says it is hand and machine quilting. There is no label attached and she cannot find a signature. She wants to return it to its owner, as she is a needleworker, and says she would be sick if she lost one of her works.Please pass this email around and if anyone knows anything, call Alison Boyette (252-813-1594) or email me at mom4matkat@...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a happy ending to this story, mmmmm I hear noises coming from my kitchen so I better go and check
Have a great evening if it is evening where you are.Otherwise have a good day
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home