Wednesday, June 17, 2009

books with a quilt theme

Hi everybody. It's hot here in Fla. too. We had a doozie of a storm last night sometime about 1:00 AM.
Has anyone read "The Lost Quilter "by Jennifr Chiaverini, or "LoveMercy", by Earlene Fowler? My local library doesn't have either one and before I plunk down $$ for one I want to see if anyone else has read them, or liked them. I was so dissapointed with the last Diane Mott Davidson book. I waited for a year for her to write a new one. It wasn't worth the wait. Sigh. . . .
It's too hot to do anything, so I thought curl up with a glass of iced tea and a good book.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At June 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have been reading a book by Jennifer and have some of the Earlene books to read as well. Love the book Jennifer has written, currently reading The Runaway Quilt, so I am sure her other ones would be good too. I have borrowed the Earlene books but have gotten good reviews about that one as well from the people in my quilting group.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home