Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As Granny P's mother would say....

"I don't care what you say; my mind is made up and it will take more than facts to change it".

I do NOT like machinery...except when it works and it's easy to run with pictures that show me, not tell me, how to run it.

And all this talk about chocolate, which doesn't sit well in my tummy even without dairy in it...I stopped at the health food store this afternoon and bought a container of my Rice dream Vanilla 'Ice' cream and shaved the remainer of my 70% Camino dark chocolate bar on top for supper tonight. In fact, I ate more than half the container; my tummy is bloated to 4 months pregnancy. All this talk about chocolate and see what happens. I do NOT intend to learn how to melt chocolate to dip my strawberries in. You are a bad influence on me, you guys.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home