Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ug....our computer is so SLOW...

By the time the form for posting appears, I've quite forgotten what I was going to say !

Bee.. nice to see you posting so regularly. I was beginning to think that I was the only DUG still around !

Laura, sorry to hear about your Dad. Seems that your health service is similar to ours..

I'd like to hear more about the retreat too. I'm beginning to wonder what the conspiracy of silence is all about !

I think NZ is more of a " cream soup" country than "spicy minestrone" too, Rosey Our politicians would just love the adulation that the Americans shower upon their contenders... it would make a nice change for them after holding meetings in church halls where they are often just "preaching to the converted". Our elections are due to be held on Nov 8th . We've had a Labour Government for the last nine years but it looks as if we may get a change this time around.

DH. has been sick with a tummy bug for the last 48hrs...he has felt very sorry for himself but tells me tonight that he is feeling better, so that was good news (!)

DD#1 is back in Scotland enjoying the half term holidays with her children there. How long she can keep up this travelling between HK. and Scotland I do not know. She must wonder where she is some mornings when she wakes up!

I've recently booked airline tickets on the Internet.. It took me two hours., during that time the tickets went up in price by $50 each... I think I'll go to an agent next time and let them deal with the stress.

Time for bed.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home