Monday, October 27, 2008

As a Child

My mother always taught me never to discuss religion or politics at the dinner table. She didn't say anything about not posting to the Chat Board. Regardless of your political leanings, I think that it is wonderful to see so much passion in the United States in regard to politics. In Canada, I think that we may be more a nation of cream soup than spicy minestrone. The passion that ran through people's veins and led to the United States breaking away from the British Empire, is still there. And, I would agree with Jill, whether you are able to remove yourself from your political leanings, Josh Brolin gives an incredible performance in "W" as George Bush. HIS father must be proud of him.

Rosey, in Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home