Monday, May 5, 2008

Jane, etc

I'm glad to see that Jane has managed to post and I'm wondering, with a broken ankle and hand that is defective, if sending Jane material for a quilt might not be a painful reminder of what she can't do at the moment or for some time to come. I've been out of town for a few days and so am just catching up with the board at the moment.

Jane, just what you need...a set-back like this when you were doing so well after your knee operations. Again, you are lucky to be alive after tumbling over the bank into the creek. I shudder to think what might have happened if your SUV had not landed wheels to the ground instead of on its head. You are meant to be here and you are meant to complete another quilt....one day. Jane, I will call you when things settle down here later in the week and if it's easier for me to post for you, I will type as you speak to me.

Marion, I'm glad to read about your trip. I was thinking about you and I've connected with your SIL's brother...that trip to Ireland is a goal for me. It sounds like fun.

I'm catching my breath after flying in at noon today. My step-daughter Katie graciously looked after Ceilidh and Hope; dog sitting one more dog in addition to her own dog...she had two Australian Shepherds and two goldens in the house. She said that it was a good thing the cleaining lady was coming tomorrow....(no kids to dirty up her house but I did notice that one of ours left a patch of dog hair on their nice carpeting on the stairs).

Spring is definitely here...a very long and hard winter for most of us here in the northern hemisphere. Now to stop the clock and hold onto what little spring we do get.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home