Friday, October 19, 2007

Fibromalgia drug?

Jayne and others--I tried to put a comment on Jayne's post the other day, and tonight realized it didn't take.
Sorry for all the pain you are in with your knees Jayne. and hope you and Rosey start doing better.
Since my DD has Fibromyalgia, as does her birth mother, could you tell me the name of the new drug you are on. Is it something like Lyrica, or some such spelling? A GF with severe RA just started on that, but not sure how it is spelled.
Nothing too exciting going on today, rain off and on, just enough to make the humidity 100%, but not enough to do anything but get the streets wet.
I'm helpiong a GF paint her teen boy's room tomorrow morning, so will take my bod off to bed perchance to sleep if the hot flashes don't keep me awake half the night. (Is that a run on sentence?)
Sara in Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home