Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spam on old board

My goodness, I wonder why Sue & Eric keep the old boards going on the internet...they are massively full of spam.

Jean, I'm sorry to hear about Kitty's unfortunate news. After all her determination and bravery in the face of her cancer, now this. Now to come to terms with this change. When others suffer we can empathize; when it's us, it's devastating.

The summer is flying by on the wings of work with the B&B, personal friends from Florida visiting, which was such a treat for us, driving here and there, fueling my body with all those road toxins, car exhaust, etc. leading to wild dreams at night and a rather pasty looking face beneath this mop of hair which is going in this morning to be trimmed.

And I bought myself something I've thought would be fun in the pool ...an inflated plastic chair for the pool. I can envision myself reading a book, eating bon bons and sipping cognac while floating in my pool. Do you think I'll reach this vision...lol....reading the book will be as far as I get...allergic to chocolate and I'm out of cognac !

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home