Sunday, July 29, 2007

It has been very quiet around here. Has everyone been out on vacation?

I don't post much, I don't have much to say. I love to read what everyone else is up to. But I thought I should post once in a while to let you know I am still here.

I got a quilt done for my sister's 40th surprise birthday party. Well, it is quilted. I will but the binding on today. I have a QOV, (Quilts of Valor) that is pieced and needs to be quilted. I have a Bailey on a Little Gracie frame. It goes so quickly, to machine quilt. I am getting to like the look of machine quilted quilts.

I have a 6 inch block, underground railroad to put boarders on and also get on the frame for quilting. I must have about 7 to 10 tops made that need to be quilted, but working full time cuts into my fun time. I just keep pushing along. I have been doing a lot of hand work. I can take it along to work on it anywhere. I can take thiings to work and if it gets slow, I can work on things t here. The boss is great. As long as I am there for walkins and answering the phone, he doesn't mind if I am quilting. I have made him many pillows and wall hangings over the last 10 years.

Well, I hope Anna gets her invite soon. I guess Eric has been rather busy these days, like everyone else... And I am so glad to hear that her DH got his benefits...
Happy quilting,,,,,
Donna, LEH,NJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home