Friday, July 27, 2007

Saturday..

Thanks to Judy and Jane for their effort's on behalf of Anna. It would be good to hear from her again. I didn't realize that some people had trouble getting to this new format. It was very straightforward for me.

Sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time Jean. I hope things are better now. It was good of you to contact Kitty. I was sorry to hear the news. She was very much part of the BB when I first joined and always so caring of others.

What a shock for you Jane to find your emails there"in front of the whole world " !!! So good that you managed to find out how they came to be there. !

What a busy time you have had Sara but how nice to be able to do all that for your mother.

All is well here. We've had some warm and sunny days this week and my crocus's are out so we are all feeling that Spring can't be far away ! I have "reclaimed " the spare room for my sewing and feel good about that. It was like being without my "cuddly rug" having no place to go !!

Enjoy your w/end. We are off to see "Amazing Grace"

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home