Tuesday, July 3, 2007

another late night

in NZ , more racing for the Cup , I do wish it would start a bit earlier, 1.30am is a little late . We must win this race or the Cup will stay in Europe. We are feeling so relieved our kids are now back home, missed the bombs in Glasgow and also in London. Do hope they stay home fpr a few years and hopefully all this might die down. Prague was their favourite city and they want to go back for a longer time. I would much rather they stayed here . Fran, about Ellie, she is growing so fast and is now nearly 6 months old , she has Harry under her paw and rules him so well. The old cat and I just watch her while she organises both DH and the dog. Poor baby she has had a rough month, first she had an abcess which had to be lanced and a drain put in , this was after trying to get rid of it with anti biotics, by in jection then the drain had to come out and the next week we took her to be spayed. Last week I decided to put the cat cage away and Ellie took one look and shot under the bed to hide. She is now good but still rather a patchwoprk cat with bits shaved here and there. She makes a very good fur collar and drapes round my neck so well. I think I have hibernated for the winted as I can only get enough energy to read , hopefully this will change when the rain stops and the sun comes out. I intend grabbing a grandkid during the hols and getting them to show me how to post photos on here. I am going potty with my new camera , it is so easy and I have lots to show all of you. Hugs for now Bee in NZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home