Sunday, July 1, 2007

Cats and Quilts

Knowing there are a number of cat lovers and a cat rescue quilter, I thought you would enjoy this. I think these reasons could be applied to a dog also. A vendor at a quilt show had a small wallhaning his wife has designed based on Letterman's top 10 reasons. Having been around cats all my life I can vouch for the fact that all of these reasons are true.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BE A CAT..............................
10. So I can look beautiful when I first wake up.
9. So I can live nine times.
8. So I don't have to waste time learning to do things, that others will do for me.
7. So I can run the house my way.
6. So I'd have a human at my beck and call to satisfy my every whim.
5. So I can offend and annoy company with impunity.
4. So I can sniff people anywhere without being labeled as a pervert.
3. So I can be a lifelong couch potatoe and be admired for it.
2. So I can clean my private parts in public and be admired for being fastidious.
1. So I can sleep with whomever I choose and not be thought of as a tramp.
IT'S GOOD TO BE A CAT!!

Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th of July in a few days, Phyllis in Minnesota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home