Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weighing in

Only 1/2 pound and 1/2 inch off this week, but still, progress is being made.

I went and got Mom yesterday. She's staying with us until the 9th, so we'll be having a nice long visit. I feel very lucky to still have her, and in pretty good health for someone that will be 87 next month. She wants me to make a baby quilt for the lady that sees to it that there's a little pot of tea on her table at breakfast every morning, who's expecting her first grandbaby this year. I don't normally do baby quilts for grandmas. Used to make one for every person that I worked with that got pregnant, but they only had one a year--grandmas can have any number of babies a year, and I didn't want to start down that road--but this lady does take good care of Mom, so I'll do a nice little quilt for her grandbaby.

Pat in Rockport, TX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home