Friday, June 29, 2007

the body is home

but I am not so sure whether my mind is yet.We are home about a week now and I still can not seem to get into the natural rhythm. Think I should go back out west and try this trip again. LOL
We had a fantastic time out there and I spend a wonderful afternoon with Jean. I am sure I have not talked as much ever. We seemed to not run out of subjects. Thank you Jean for a great time. We even were going to talk about the retreat for next year and we actually ran out of time. And BTW she looks marvelous with all the lbs she is losing.
Now if I can get my life organized maybe I can try out my sewing machine. It was in the sewing machine hospital for a rest while I was gone. but it is back now so I should really test it.
Haven't caught up with what you are all doing, so I will send hugs to all.
Get better wishes for those who are under the weather. Summer is here, on this continent at least, so whatever ails you should disappear hopefully. For those down under, enjoy the winter to the best of your abilities.
Grace in On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home