Sunday, July 1, 2007

Feline Ditty

Phyllis, that has to be just about the funniest thing I've read on cats. I'm going to send it to a few 'cat' friends, Aussie lover that I am.

We've gone from a meltingly hot week down to in the 50's today but it's been bright and sunny and an altogether pleasant day. It's a fairly quiet B&B week-end so I'm able to do some sewing, washed my car inside and out...that means, distributing dog hairs around a bit and hope I haven't left enough to fly up the noses of my grandchildren tomorrow who will be accomplanying my to Georgian Bay and the cottage for a few days, along with their mother. The RoseyP will be full to the hilt, three dogs, two children, two adults, supplies, sleeping bags and so on. We'll stop at Balm Beach to take part in the food I usually don't eat and can't resist...french fries with ...no not ketchup on them...that's Amurrican...vinegar...and it has to be malt vinegar, salt and pepper...yum. We'll spend a few days at the cottage, likely our last as the cottage may be sold later this month. Having been in the DH's family since 1943, it's more than a sadness but it's day has come.

Off to make a very large salad for supper to combat the rather large BLT that I packed away at lunch time.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home