Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Windowsill Gallery

I found a rabbit that I couldn't leave behind last Thurs., sat looking at it in my studio window and decided I couldn't live without the other two rabbits.  They make me smile.  They are joyful.  On the other window I have a collection of blue glass and a green mask, that I couldn't resist years ago from April Cornell's shop.  All this because I bought new curtains.  And my studio is now the recipient of another Ikea storage six drawer unit on casters...and I'm beginning to see the light of day in here...In fact, it's so tidy I don't know where to start to mess it up.
RoseyP in Canada

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2014 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Phyllis in Minnesota said...

Your bunnies are so cute, but really love the blue glass. I have blue glass in my kitchen window -one of them is a Stewarts bluing bottle (remember those?) and they just sparkle in the sunshine.

 
At July 30, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

Love the bunnies, Rosie!! And we too have a collection of blue glass but in a cabinet. Might try them in a window to catch the sun.

 
At August 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

RoseyP - Those bunnies are precious. I am also a fan of that cobalt blue glass. I don't own any, because I have nowhere to put it (LOL) but I luuuurrrrrve looking at it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home