Thursday, May 16, 2013

this & that

Arrived at Jacksonville beach about 1 hr. ago.  Overcast, but nice.  A GF and I are doing a 5K on Sunday morning here.  We are talking about the 7AM yoga, if we can get our act together.  It is "Armed Forces" weekend.  Fly-over, parachute people, surf lessons, etc.  Hopefully the wether will co-operate.  Last year it was held in June, was terribly hot, and rained cats and dogs.  She did the run, I didn't as my brother had just died, and I hadn't trained any.    I will probably just walk the 5K, maybe jog a bit here and there.
I am looking forward to June 6-9 for a quilt retreat with some GFs at a local retreat center.  I have lots to catch up on, and it will be wonderful not to have to cook and clean, (plan meals) for a few days.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home