Thursday, May 31, 2012

Here's a post from Mary from the yahoo group that she asked me to post: Thanks, Jill

Would someone who can post on the original page please tell Rosey I wish I could post on that page, it still won't let me. But tell her, I do read it often. I have a feeling most of the others have the same problem. I wish it were easier to post, I just can't figure out what to do.
Jean, you and Roger have been in my prayers. I am so thankful that you have given Gucci the wonderful life she has had. This is why DH won't let me have a dog anymore. He says their lifespan isn't nearly long enough, we get too attached to them. He's right, but the love they give us while they're here is worth it to me.
Mary in KS

4 Comments:

At May 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Gosh, Jill, why isn't this working for Mary? Should someone email Eric and try to figure out how Mary can access this board? I think of how many are listed to the right of our comments and remember the fun and comments on the old forum but also remember, too, how awful the spam was and the reason for this new format which we still enjoy. Hello to Mary and how can this be rectified, Jill?

Rosey

 
At May 31, 2012 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Here I am with problems too :)
my reply didn't post, dang!
Anyway I think she need to contact Eric .

 
At June 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

It's funny because I'm the least literate person computer-wise and yet, I've managed to figure it out and that doesn't make me any smarter than the next guy...heck, I had trouble just putting four legs down on a bridge table once trying to figure out which one went first. The answer was of course, it didn't matter. Not sure how anyone contacts Eric but I think there is a place to do this on the main board. I know others have difficulty too in joining the chat board. Maybe if we can ask, Eric could post directions for folks again. Sometimes I have to copy those funny letters in before a response/comment will go through. Then it goes to a Google page or something and asks me to join something and it irritates the heck out of me because I don't know if the response will go through or not. I fiddle around and it seems to work.

Rosey

 
At June 1, 2012 at 9:10 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Email me at bbchat@quilt.com for an invite.

This might be a start, Jill...can Mary access this?
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home