Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank you for the great comments

she came to lunch today, born on Friday by Ceasarean and out today. Eden just lay asleep while we had lunch and not a peep out of her. darn I will never wake a baby but felt she could co-operate a little more. Jo wanted to show me something on the computer and we left Eden in her capsule in the lounge with Cara watching her, she came flying to us in a real panic as the baby moved!!!!! She is going to be a real little mother.I don't know where the name came from but I have heard of quite a few since she was born. Marion, I am not watching the Rugby as it is the wrong shape ball for me! Should be round. Auckland has gone overboard about the games, there are flags flying on the cars and all the talk is about who won last night. Some of my friends have gone to Aussie and I don't blame them. I am looking forward to next Saturday as my DS1 is going to drive aV8 at Pukekohe racetrack , he apparently drives round with a proper driver and is shown the track and then is let loose, talk about a kid counting the sleeps. he collects small racing cars but this is the first time to drive one. Must remember the camera. Hugs for now Bee in still wet NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home