Friday, September 23, 2011

Pamela Allen

Grace, You're lucky to have exposure to her. I've seen pictures of her work and I think she'll be a lot of fun to be with in a workshop. I wish our guild up here would consider bringing her in.


We also do distance in terms of time. Fortunately, our roads are fairly straight forward and not through the mountains, as Jane is dealing with...brave woman living on your own in the mountains of North Carolina. Stay as long as you can, Jane...the freedom is not something that we older folks always have an opportunity of taking.

Rosey

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Rosey,

I'm holding out until you come see me here. That goes for anyone else on the board. Then I'll move in with you and you can take care of me in my dotage.

Jane

 
At September 27, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Hey Jane--are we getting together for a retreat next August in your area? You mentioned it once.
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home