Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Eveng

How wonderful to see all the posts....and the pixs.......I have just gotten off the phone with the elusive Maggie Meadow Mouse .....she is still alive and still living where she was in the wilds of Nortthwestern Ontario....she says HI to everyone.....over the phone I got her to the "new" chat page and as we were talking she promised me she was sending a request to Eric.....so hopefully we will see a post from her soon ! And since she made a bookmark to be able to get back to the page I know she will be reading this....so everyone encourage MMM to get back to an occasional posting! She lives a very busy life for a retired person...but then again...don't we all....

Bee congratulations on your new granddaughter.......what a wonderful name of Eden !

Life here is busy as usual with the grandsons.....but now I have none of them to look after for about 9 days....one is off to Vancouver with his parents for a wedding and the other two are flying for the first time to meet up with their Dad for a bit of holidays in Southern Ontario ..... I do pity their Mom.....at 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 years old.....their excitement over this trip is very verbal and enthusiastic ! I will miss them but will enjoy this rest.....tomorrow we will take those two imps out for supper and a bit of playtime with us before they take their great adventure....


Speaking of adventures.....Sara.....glad your trip went reasonably well and you were able to see the grands in their home turf......it is difficult when they
are so far away but maybe that trip with the grand canyon detour will tempt you to go back......

Well it has been a long day and I am going to hopefully not get up too too early since we won't have any early arrivals......I don't know the last time I slept in much past what has become our norm......I will keep my fingers crossed but not my toes! that will just cause cramps !

Hope everyone is well....take care.....

Heather

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

MMM was a favorite of mine. Hope she checks in. Please send her my regards.

Jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home