Friday, April 29, 2011

WEATHER

I'm sure I write for many of us when I say I'll feel a whole lot better when we hear from Laura in Alabama. I'm so happy to be where I am with the Great Smoky Mtns. shielding me from the worst of the weather approaching this area from southwest, west and northwest. That's our little gift to our neighbors in the Ohio Valley.

We did have an inch of rain out of that weather system and the gardeners are delighted that things are starting out so well for this growing season. Some strawberries are beginning to appear. Even though I always eat them in excess resulting in major case of what DH called the ("drizzly willies"), I love them so much. The unseasonable heat we've been experiencing has abated and so have the clouds. It's gorgeous out there.

Gotta move on and get ready to drive to Franklin to stitch & bitch at the frame.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home