Monday, March 21, 2011

Marion and all on the blog

I have just read your post and my heart goes out to all in Christchurch, every time I hear the news there seems to have been more aftershocks and it just seems to be going on and on. One of my friends has a husband who has been there since the first quake, he is a quantity surveyor and sees the worst of the damage. he has some horrible stories to tell and says he will never be the same. We are making quilts but they are not immediate. I am sending money on a regular basis (on super day) but that seems so cold and unfriendly, I really want to go down and hug everybody. Nothing much here I was just starting to relax but have been asked to take another kitten. He needs to learn people are OK and apparently I am starting to get a name for settling them. Personally I would have thought this house is not conducive to quiet times but who knows. Doris I always wanted a dog like yours , she is beautiful, if I ever learn to post photos I will post a photo of mine and you will see what I mean. Hugs to all, Bee in NZ.

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Dear Bee, What a big heart you have ! Thank you for your understanding and support for Canterbury. There will be no hurry for the quilts, it will be years before some people are re. housed! Learn how to post a photo, I would love to see Afa ! Have you still got him ?
Have a good day.
Mx

 
At March 21, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

I'm with you, Bee, I'd like to give hugs to those hurting now.
Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home