Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday night

I am so enjoying the brightening of the board with photographs. How I wanted to walk that lovely beach, Laura and remind myself that I could fly to Florida and enjoy the white sand beaches. Flying isn't a favorite of mine but time slips by; I have an airline pass and the flights are usually booked pretty solid at this time of year going into Florida.
Doris, that Sophie is one pretty dog. Her eyes would melt the heart of a non-dog lover even. Is she as huggable as she looks?
Marion, I do want to hear the reality of your life and those in Christchurch. We live isolated and privileged lives here in Southern Ontario, long winters and storms, aside. Our geology is not harsh in the sense of what you are experiencing in your area. Your descriptiveness brings it all into focus for me and I'm sure for others. Please continue to share with us here. For example, I would not have thought about the traffic lights being out. Of course; and what that brings with it...possible accidents and danger to others. And the road conditions; buildings being demolished. News is only news when it's kept in front of people; then we tend to forget. It helps to hear.

This afternoon, after an overnight spent at my son and DDIL's home looking after their three year old human dynamo known as Addison, I took in a movie with friend, Virginia back at home. We saw The Lincoln Lawyer. I can highly recommend it. Matthew McConaughey is not a great favorite of mine but he is very good. In fact, all the actors were very good in this movie with a good storyline.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home