Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laura, that's my sort of place

I love the sea and sand . My daughter and son in law went camping this weekend taking Cara for the first time, she is obviously one of us and had a wonderful time. Took her all of 2 mins to get wet and she stayed that way most of the time. We have Dept. of Conservation camp grounds in NZ which are very well run , very safe and quite private. This group were Jo's coffee group who have been meeting since the kids were born , so imagine 6 nearly 3 year olds in a heap and you will have some idea of the mess. They were home at 4pm, kids all bathed and fed by 5 and all now asleep.This is the first time Jo and Aaron have been away apart from going to family and a good time was had by all. I spent the weekend trying to garden but kept getting interrupted by the rest of the family. I am so lucky as we all live within 20 mins drive of each other and I see someone every weekend. We have a fantastic Chinese takeaway and a great bakery about 5 mins from here so lunch is never a problem. I always have a huge pot of soup in winter and whoever arrives gets French bread but summer is different and we always buy lunch. Mind you if I knew they were coming it would be different but the first thing I hear is the car and the dog going beserk. Must away and put the kitts away for the night , so my own can have some peace. Hugs to all Bee in a still very warm NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home