Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas



I've been out for a walk in the snow here in north Alabama. We're having a real white Christmas. Normally, I consider snow to be a 4-letter word, but this is quite pleasant and very pretty. It is, however, causing accidents, as no one here has any sense about how to drive (or not) in it, and people had plans for Christmas Day. I had hoped to drive an hour south to spend the day at my brother's home. I still might be able to, but I'm going to be safe rather than sorry.
Merry Christmas!
I'm trying to post a picture, but I'm getting gobbledygook, so I'll try again later.

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

The picture came through fine, and is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home