Friday, December 24, 2010

try again

Sorry about the last post. My stupid cat decided to walk across the keyboard and I lost all the content of my post. I just want to wish you all a wonderful holiday , not too much snow, rain , wind ,just a cosy Christmas. It is Christmas morning here and all should be asleep but some idiots are letting off fireworks, very very bright ones and it is impossible to sleep. I have finished all my baking etc and wrapping pressies now just waiting for morning. Our 2 1/2 year old is waiting for Santa, very excitedand trying to see what is in the parcels under her tree. I didn't put mine up , with 4 little kittens???? I collect angels and can just imagine lots of broken glass and cut paws. I have homes for all of them just waiting for their weight to be enough then away they will go and more will arrive. They certainly amuse everyone . have a wonderful time everyone I will be thinking of you and wishing you well.Hugs Bee in NZ

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Merry Christmas to you too Bee.
Hope the cats don't destroy the tree, but I know they are curious.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home