Monday, October 25, 2010

Quilters love....

Dogs, cats, flowers, books, fabrics...what else...we all seem to have in common the love of other things, people and most of all quilts.

Holly has the look of a gentle dog, Marion. Is she? And your greenery will be more than welcome to see in another month for me up here in the northern hemisphere. You may have a quiet settled day but my guess would be that you have the continual awareness of aftershocks hitting you. I'm very glad that you are living in a rural area.

Jane, I'm very sorry to hear of Kit's nervous system problems...if it can be called that. Poor girl. The breeder would not have known when giving her to you, for he sounds like a very sound breeder. At least Kit has a good home with you and you're on top of her medical needs. Your other fellow there sounds like a real character.

Jean, of course, your two beauties stand out in their regal bearing, don't they. Standard poodles all have that wonderful carriage and set. My cousin's new standard moves like the wind and it's nothing but sheer joy to watch him run.

Rainy day yesterday and again for today. I'm off early for Telecheck, my volunteer work. Cooper and Hope go with me. Thankfully, my supervisor does not object.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home