Wednesday, April 28, 2010

new Chat Board addy

THANK YOU ERIC for taking care of the changes, and continuing to provide us with our little Chat corner. (((Hugs)))

Rosey P --- after I was re-directed to the new blog site here, I went to my browser at the top of the page, highlighted the new web addy, and right clicked my mouse to "Copy". Next . . . I went to my Favorites/Bookmarks, found my Chat Board bookmark there, and instead of left-clicking as I always do to arrive here, I right-clicked with my mouse. A new small window pops up and at the bottom of that window, there is a "Properties" link that I left-click on. The second line of that new window that pops up, has the web address. I highlight by left=clicking on it, right click my mouse and "paste" the new addy (which automatically deletes the old one and overlays with the new, like a new layer of paint or wallpaper) and Save. (clear as mud? LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home