Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's a new world

New language and I'm trying but I've lived too long to fully understand the electronic internet age. "Cannonical, Browser, Blog URL, Post Migration, Back Links, Meta Refresh Tag, Dashboard"...in my day a dashboard meant the front part of the car on which indicators sat; post migration was when the birds arrived back home here in the north after spending the winter down south; back links might have meant the back part of a golf course, a browser might have been someone who was shopping but not buying and cannonical might have been the Pope.

So you see, I don't know if my mouse (something that gets into our home here in the country in the fall and makes it's home eating the electrical wires and my insulation all winter and who sometimes come out and skitter around on my kitchen) will now automatically place me into this site to post from my toolbar, something that used to reside in my garage and now seems to reside on my computer as a short cut to posting here. I wonder how I can replace this 'whatever you call it' on my tool bar so that when I click on "sign-in" I'll know that I'm up to date. Right now my mouse is indicating that it is: www2.blogger.com/home I'm wondering if this is correct or how to get the new 'whatever it is called' onto my toolbar.

Anyone know of the new 'whateveritis' www...or is this a URL? Have I the old one or the new one on my toolbar.

RoseyP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home