Thursday, March 13, 2008

Quilt Show coming up in Mn also..

I haven't posted in ages but when Pat said she was excited about her first quilt show of the season thought I would drop in. Our guild's quilt show is coming up very soon and it will be my first show of the season. It is March 28th and 29th (Fri/Sat) in New Ulm - if anyone is in the area or wants to make a day trip I know it will be worth your while. I am hoping to get a couple more small quilts MQ'd - nothing fancy by any means. We are going to go to FL over Easter so while that sounds really fun, it also cuts into my sewing time! I didn't get much of anything done during the late fall/early winter months so I have to make up for lost time now. One of the quilts I thought I would enter is just too ugly. My daughter likes it but I don't think "it" is ready to be exposed to the whole world so I'm keeping it home. I have a couple others that I started last summer that were fast 4-patch stacked posies-type quilts. I just have to finish the MQing and I think I will get that done. It is looking a bit like spring here. Quite a bit of snow melted yesterday & it is so nice to see the sun shining thru the windows - We have quilt guild tonight (I'm Pres) and I need to finish up the agenda for the meeting and get all my "stuff" together so better get movin' Joleen in Mn

3 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Phyllis in Minnesota said...

Where in New Ulm is your quilt show going to be. With such wonderful weather a drive to a quilt show would be fun inspite of $3.?? a gallon.
Thanks, Phyllis in Minnesota

 
At March 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

The Prairie Piecemakers Quilt Show is Friday & Sat. March 28/29 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 2nd North and State Street. State Street is 1 block off of the main drag thru town. I think the hours are 9 to 7 on Fri & 9 to 4 on Sat. If that's wrong I'll post a correction. I plan to be there all day both days. Joleen

 
At March 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

The hours of the NU quilt show are Friday 9 to 6 (not 7 and Sat 9 to 4. Joleen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home