Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This and that

Rosey, thanks for passing my posts along to Celia. She e-mailed me, and her Riley sent Kira a very cute doggie get-well e-card! We quilters love our pets as well as our fabric.

Kira seems to be doing quite well. She moves right along at a good clip now on three legs. I don't think the leg she had the surgery on is as stiff and sore anymore either, from the looks of her. She gets the staples out tomorrow. Yuck. I hope everything will look good to the vet, as I know she's not getting the 45 minutes of PT each day on that leg that the paper from the vet said she should. Do you know how long 15 minutes seems when you're just sitting there moving a dog's leg back and forth? ? Kira is not amused; us either. We'll have to make more of an effort to spend longer on it. She sure seems to have good range of motion though.

We are getting quite a storm today. It seems as if every school in the state is closed today. Right now it's snowing, but I guess we're supposed to get a mix of sleet and freezing rain in there too. The schools just said forget it. This may be a good day for me to work on the handquilting on DH's birthday quilt (from last year!!)

Good wishes to you all,
Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home